ELSWORTH KITCHEN – COVID-19 STATEMENT
As Covid Restrictions ease 19th July 2021, here’s what you can expect from us at Elsworth Kitchen:
We will be making little to no changes in the day to day operation of running the restaurant as we do our very best to keep the team & customers as safe as possible.
- Masks will still be worn by all the team & we do ask that customers entering & moving around the restaurant please still wear theirs. This is for the safety of the team & fellow diners.
- Tables will stay 1.5 meters apart but tables sizes will be increased to more than 6 people to a table.
- Track & Trace will become optional but remain located upon entrance
- We still ask all our customers to wait to be greeted at the door where a member of our team will allocate you a clean & sanitised table
- Our team will be continuing to sanitise their hands frequently & continuously sanitising all hard surfaces
As always, we will be taking each week as it comes and reviewing our own restrictions continuously. Our aim is to return to normality as quickly & safely as possible whilst doing our part to protect the vulnerable & reassuring the nervous. As a small business it’s been a difficult 18 months & we hope our customers will understand our reluctance in rushing back into ‘normality’ jeopardising our ability to stay open.
October 2020 we had the ENTIRE restaurant sprayed by N-Viro. Once dry the spray, called Zoono, resembles a layer of microscopic pins that attract, pierce and kill pathogens – the same principle as a pin popping a balloon. It forms a long lasting bond on all the surfaces that attracts & kills any bacteria, viruses & fungi. Its a water-based sanitiser that adds a long-lasting antibacterial protective layer to hands and surfaces.
It is designed to help support routine hand washing and surface cleaning to provide enhanced protection in between. We want everyone to feel super safe whilst dining with us & we felt this was a great added protection for our team and customers!
Please do not visit our restaurant if you have any symptoms associated with Covid-19.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature and/or
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
If you or one of your party does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from the NHS website.
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19
- wash your hands with soap and water often –do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Thank you for keeping yourselves and our staff members safe.